Web Engineer Salesforce
1. Strengthening of existing systems including the introduction of new systems, feasibility studies, system analysis, design, development, and testing. Join as a team engineer and be responsible for the key components of your enterprise application system. Development is done using the Scrum methodology.
2. Provide user-specific advice, analyze product backlogs and transform them into new applications. Determine application system integration and linkage issues.
3. Responsible for developing solution proposals, solution architecture design, and high-level design.
4. Organize and run coding/tests.
5. Research, analyze and evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for implementation.
6. Provide guidance and supervision to new/junior engineers, developers, staff, consultants, etc.
7. Perform other related work as needed.
[Selling Points of This Position]
・ Work in the same space as the user, communicate closely with the user every day
, develop valuable solutions, and deeply understand the requirements and business needs. We will continue to develop it.
・ Experience successful agile development methods and build achievements.
・ Development is carried out by a team of 4 to 7 people called Squad, and development and value are pursued as a team rather than individually.
・ A certain amount of discretion is given to the way of working, and if necessary, we will work on development while maintaining our own pace.
・ Although it is a business with a long history of insurance, it plays a central role in transforming itself into an innovative insurance company with the slogan "We are IT company with life insurance service!".
[Perspective of Future Career in this Position] A business that
manages the Agile development team
, develops and supports developers who can aim to become Scrum Masters, and aims to be a manager (chapter lead) who draws motivation.
acquire a wide variety of development skills that can define requirements and priorities based on strategies and become a manager (Product Owner) who takes development command, and you can aim to be a professional engineer with particularly high development skills.
requirements Qualification requirements [Industry experience]
agile Financial industry agile
・ Programming experience (3 years or more)
・ Development experience using Java ・
Communication ability in Japanese
-Web application development experience-And architecture knowledge
-Force.com, Apex, VisulaForce development experience
-Web application architecture design-design
-Web API development knowledge-experience
-Agile development experience