- Position Title: Application Support (L2) for Finance Department
- Experience Level (in number of years): +3 Years
- Contract Term and Target Start Date: 6 months+ (start date at the earliest)
- Work Location: Otemachi
- Working Hours: shift work (start from 8:00am, 8:30am, etc.)
- Job/Group Overview: Level 1 and Level 2 support for back office applications
Level 1 and Level 2 batch and user support
Monitor system status, run start of day check and end of day check. Setup system monitoring processes and system alerts. Monitor system processes, databases, storage, logs using monitoring tools.
Incident management: detect system issues, communicate with users, investigate and solve system issues. Escalate to CTB when needed. Provide root cause analysis of issues, track issues with CTB.
Work with CTB team to take care of system releases. Weekend release/system check is required as part of support rota. Main responsibility is in RTB.
Take care of user inquiries, work with CTB when needed.
Perform regular DR testing, regular reports for capacity management, key risk indicator reports. (weekly, monthly report for support detail and analyze)
Follow global standard production support protocols.
Requirements (indicate any mandatory and/or preferred credentials):
Hands-on technical skill and user support experience
Experience in Production Support (L1/L2/L3)
Experience in Unix, SQL / Oracle / Sybase, batch scheduling tools(i.e. Autosys)
Fluent in English (read, write and speak)
Can do shift work and occasional weekend system checks required as part of support ROTA
Experience in Production Services investment banking industry