Expanding Travel, Events, Management company are looking for an experienced person to work in our Cruise Department.JOB DESCRIPTION
To effectively plan and manage the overall Passenger Turnaround & Pre/Post Land Programs for our various cruise clients calling in Japan. This includes the associated supporting tasks i.e. transfers, passenger check-in arrangements, hotel accommodations, etc.
• Plan and supervise overall on-pier Turnaround Day Operation including check-in, transfers & luggage handling.
• Plan and supervise overall on-site Pre/Post Land Program Operation including hotel check-in, airport/ port transfers, Shore Excursions & luggage handling.
• Secure, manage & maintain hotel room blocks as required for the Pre/Post Land Programs
• Create & implement new tour products to satisfy Pre/Post Land Programs
• Facilitate all related accounting processes associated with both Turnaround and Pre/Post Land Programs operations e.g. invoicing our cruise clients, negotiating supplier tariffs
• Other duties as assigned by the CM
• Conversational English
• Good Customer Service Skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• High level of Organizational Skills
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
• Fluent in Japanese JLPT N1 – (written and spoken)
• Minimum 3-year experience in a similar capacity
Japanese and English