1. Project Manage Data transformation initiatives and the implementation of an analytics strategy for the affiliate.
2. Support and help drive the adoption of analytics as a key capability at the affiliate.
3. Influence and drive simplicity in Japan commercial data IT operations.
4. Support optimization of every aspect of the existing model. This includes identifying and driving improvements in architecture through automation.
5. Ability to establish and maintain strong partnerships across multiple touch points including, data stewards, vendors, IT teams and commercial operations.
6. Anticipate road blocks or barriers and remove them in a timely manner.
7. Ability to provide effective and timely communication across global IT teams, business partners and leadership.
8. Active engagement with the Architect and business partners to drive improvements in data delivery and quality through innovative means.
9. Constantly review the process and look for opportunities to streamline, reduce bureaucracy and unnecessary effort within the process.
10. Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and drive resolution in a timely manner.
1. 10+ years of IT Project Management experience of which 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of large implementations
2. Preferably a strong understanding of AWS or Azure platforms, Data Tools (Informatica, ETL) and Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Business Objects).
3. Experience running global business and IT programs.
4. Effective analytical, problem solving and investigative skills.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Bi-lingual ( English and Japanese Business level)
■Nice to have
1. Project Management Certification ( PMP, PRINCE)
Project Manager experience for Digital/Data transformation