Key Account Manager
Responsible for business growth with selected Key Accounts globally based on defining the strategies, close relationship, deep knowledge, and understanding of the Key Accounts.
Frequent travel would be required in Japan and overseas.
· Globally responsible for one or more assigned Key Accounts.
· Define account strategies of assigned Key Accounts.
· Define long-term growth target per application per Key Account
· Define budgeting targets for Key Accounts
· Develop business at Key Accounts according to targets
· Drive sales activities to serve the Key Account’s needs
· Manages customer projects
· Responsible for the contracts of Key Accounts
· Closely co-operate with Regional Sales, Marketing, Application Management, Quality, and all related departments
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· In-depth knowledge of Automotive and / or other industries’ business, engineering, marketing, quality.
· Be familiar with computer operation and MS Office software
· Being customer-oriented, with the mentality of customer service, and are always ready to roll up sleeves to act
· Self-motivated, ownership responsibilities, good communication skills, details-oriented mentality, teamwork & positive mindset.
· High level of verbal and written communication skills with an understanding of different cultures.
· Negotiation skills to conclude win-win results both externally and internally.
· Ability to manage and lead the global business.
· Native level Japanese, fluent English, both written and spoken.
· Living experience outside Japan is a plus
· Over 10year’s experience in Sales and / or Key Account Management
· Bachelor's degree or major in Mechanical Engineering.
Account Manager in Engineering / Automotive Industry