The purpose of the marketing position is to develop new business for the companies insurance, reinsurance, and consulting business. Build and drive brand consistency, and broaden the brand footprint across all media and communication vehicles.
• Contribute to the web marketing procedure for planning, creative development and implementation of integrated brand and corporate marketing communications for the insurance, reinsurance and consulting business.
• Manage required day-to-day tasks, including status reports, budgets, timelines, legal and key stakeholder approvals.
• Assist with the development of presentations, program overviews, and other materials for internal/external meetings and presentations.
• Negotiate with Insurance and reinsurance companies.
• Update and manage agreements
• Initiate ideas and actions on cross-functional teams.
• Work with solid level of independence on new or unfamiliar projects.
Native Japanese and business level English
Marketing or Advertising experience