We empowers the world’s largest companies to excel in the digital economy by fully leveraging their high-value mainframe investments. We do this by delivering highly innovative solutions that uniquely enable IT professionals with mainstream skills to manage mainframe applications, data, and platform operations.
What makes us unique
- • More than 40 years of experience with the energy of a start-up
- • Trusted, proven, industry-leading products
- • World’s leading mainframe-dedicated software company
- • Customers include 86% of Fortune 50 companies
- • Agile and innovative with renewed energy
- • Next-generation IT focused
The Sales Representative is responsible for to prospect, attain, grow and maintain software sales and customers within a specified territory. Responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
As the world's largest mainframe dedicated software vendor revolutionizing the industry. Our maintenance and our new sales opportunities will provide a lucrative opportunity to someone who want to aggressively exploit the chance to take control their own income opportunity (key responsibilities will be to drive new revenue in addition to growing legacy mainframe contracts).
The Sales Representative is responsible for the direct sale of Mainframe solutions and develops a sales strategy in line with achieving sales objectives and positions as a total solution provider. An individual interested in securing this opportunity must have strong hunter skills set, relevant market experience and a willingness to do what it takes to make it happen.
• Ability to interface with C-level executives, management, and technical decision makers
• Demonstrated track record of success against quota
• Superior presentation, communication, management and negotiation skills
• Strategic approach to selling and closing complex high value transactions
• Ability to work with pre-sales staff to effectively manage the sales process
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and Japanese
• Technical acumen with ability to present and sell technology products in a business context
• Record of success selling software in the commercial market, preferably in the mainframe space
• Hunter Mentality (strong prospecting and cold-calling skills)
• Critical thinker, always thinking outside the box and finding ways to get things done rather that reasons things will not work
• Strong knowledge of sales cycle and pipeline building processes
We offer competitive salary, a company-sponsored Medical Plans, Retirement Program, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days.
Business Level English