Position Summary: Responsible for customer orders management、supplier orders release、 inventory management、Import clearance with logistics company, domestic shipping management.
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to, the following:
• Analyze customer’s orders and upload into Plexus in time
• Release order to suppliers according to customer forecast to achieve on time delivery
• Inventory control to make sure inventory KPI achievement
• Coordinate with program team in phase gate of prototype
• To coordinate import schedule and arrange the delivery to contracted warehouse
• To work with Customer Broker to manage the customs clearance and duty exemption flow and processing
• To manage and track products shipping and coordinate shipping between subcontractors.
• Other tasks assigned by head of department
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty effectively. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
• Experience with EDI system set up will be preferred
• Familiar with Kanban/Amigo system
• Knowledge of packaging standard for Mass production & Service parts
• Subcontractor management experience preferred
• Skilled at ERP system
• Strong coordination capability, good communication and team-working skills
• IATF16949 experience is preferred
• Fluent at Japanese, Good at English
• College or above degree, preferred major in Logistics, Business Administration, Exported and Imported
• More than 3 years Logistics experience within automotive industry preferred