In charge of planning and development of the application system, and delivery, business analysis, architecture design, and quality control in all projects.
1. Strengthening of existing systems including introduction of accounting system, feasibility study, system analysis, design, development, and testing. Join as a team engineer and be responsible for the key components of your enterprise application system. Development is done using project methods or Scrum methodologies.
2. Provide user-specific advice, analyze product backlogs and transform them into new applications. Determine application system integration and linkage issues.
3. Responsible for developing solution proposals, solution architecture design, and high-level design.
4. Organize and run coding / tests.
5. Research, analyze and evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for implementation.
6. Provide guidance and supervision to new / junior engineers, developers, staff, consultants, etc.
7. Perform other related work as needed.
[Charming Points of This Position]
・ Contribution to the company and business by taking on quick and hands-on development work
・ Acquisition of knowledge about existing systems and the latest technology
・ Business environment with rich diversity
[Perspective of Future Career in this Position]
・ Possibility of senior software engineer job or transfer to related job such as Scrum Master
Qualification requirements [Must]
・ Over 5 years of experience in system planning, design, development, maintenance, etc., and experience in system development in object-oriented languages
・ Communication skills in Japanese
・Experience in cloud application (SaaS) development, operation and maintenance
・ English (business level)
System Engineer experience
Japanese and English