The Future Of Smart Recruitment
Smart recruitment technology is constantly changing at a faster rate and the way a business runs changes equally as fast. One thing which will certainly not stand still in the months and years to come is recruitment.
If automation is going to reshape production, then technology is going to change the way we find and recruit. From the way we work to the way we communicate, technology has a say in everything.
Here are just five ways you can expect to see major changes in the recruitment process over the coming years.
- Interviews Will be Done Digitally – Skype and other forms of video conferencing will allow interviews to be done much more casually and remotely.
- Applicant Tracking Systems Will Become Vital – Storing data and details on applicants via an applicant tracking system will become a key part of recruitment, streamlining everything in the process.
- Resumes and CVs Will be Outdated – A digital footprint will be preferable over the old fashioned CV sales pitch, with employers checking online resumes instead.
- Resume Screening – There will be more Robot Bots doing the initial interview screening and asking some initial questions to the candidates.
- Social Media Job Postings – Whilst regular advertising will not go away, social media job postings will rise. This includes making use of LinkedIn, and Facebook job boards, to name just two.
- Remote Workers Will Increase – There will be more employees working remotely in the years to come. Staying in contact with their office/organization via online communication.
These are just six ways in which the recruitment process looks to change as the years roll by.
Technology will change the future of recruitment, making it far easier to find top-quality talent.